The Chaire Fintech AMF – Finance Montréal is a multidisciplinary and inter-university research unit that aims to develop advanced fundamental knowledge and practices on technological innovations challenges and impacts in the fintech ecosystem.
In order to fulfill its mission, the Chaire Fintech and its partners will proceed with calls for research projects to the entire Quebec scientific community interested in Fintechs.
- To produce knowledge based on methodologies and analytical frameworks that will serve the Quebec fintech ecosystem stakeholders (organisations, employees, regulators or clients).
- To contribute to the development of the AMF Fintech Group through its studies.
- To contribute to the development of Finance Montréal activities and mission through its research studies or diffusion of knowledge.
- To work towards the training of highly qualified staff and talents of the Quebec fintech ecosystem.
- To inform and educate the public on fintechs main issues and challenges.
Richard Guay, president and chairperson, Finance professor – ESG UQAM
Maher Kooli, scientific director of the Chair, Finance Professor – ESG UQAM
Fabien Durif, vice-dean for research – ESG UQAM
Caroline Roger, director, partnerships and innovation support service – UQAM
Benoit Desgroseilliers, Senior Director – Finance Montréal
Kim Lachapelle, Vice president strategy, risk and performance, Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF)
Philippe Grégoire, Finance Professor and director of the department of finance, insurance and real estate, FSA ULaval
Santiago Franco, Manager strategy and business projects – National Bank